- Music 1: Jon Merritt
- Music 2: JJ Pipitone
- Music 3: Steve Yoder
- Effect Music 1: Jay Kennedy
- Effect Music 2: Chad Heiny
- Effect Music 3: Ray Ulibarri
- Effect Visual 1: John Howell
- Effect Visual 2: Pat Butler
- Visual 1: Ron Hardin
- Visual 2: Charles Craig
- T&P 1: Joy Berglund
- T&P 2: Bruce Fox
- Adults - $15, Students (9-18)/Seniors (65+) - $8, Children 8 and under - Free
- Adults - $20, Students (9-18)/Seniors (65+) - $12, Children 8 and under - Free
- Adults - $28, Students (9-18)/Seniors (65+) - $18, Children 8 and under - Free
Equipment Truck and or Trailer Info:
All equipment trucks and trailers will need to go through special security screening to enter the base.
Vehicles bigger than a minivan will need to enter the South Gate for this screening. This can sometimes take up to 2 (two) hours from entering the base to leaving the garage to head to the arena. This is out of RMPA's hands and we don't want any ensembles to be in a bind because their truck was held up at security. We can not change the schedule if this happens so PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!!
With that in mind, we are asking any ensembles that are able to bring their vehicles for inspection on Friday, April 8th from 3pm-6pm so no one gets held up in a huge line at the security garage on Saturday. If you are able to bring your truck/trailer on base Friday please email Ward Durrett to make an appointment. Email Ward Now! You must set up an appointment through Ward to obtain a parking permit to keep a vehicle on base overnight. No exceptions!
If you plan to bring your truck/trailer on Saturday, April 9th, the security garage will open at 6:00am to do so. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD AND ALLOW ENOUGH TIME FOR INSPECTION!
If you have any questions please email Ward Durrett.