| J o i n R M P
2013 RMPA Registration Information
Last updated December 1, 2013
Online registration will be available beginning December 1, 2013.
Prelims schedule, by class, for RMPA Championships will be determined by completion date/time of activated online registrations.
To activate your registration, full payment must be received by January 18th.
Show participation confirmations will be distributed by February 2nd. Any schedule adjustments will be due from the Ensemble Director by February 8th.
Includes entry to all RMPA competitions and championships (except I & E)
- Novice Class - $200 (3 regular season shows only)
- Scholastic and Independent Ensembles - $750
If a school or organization is represented by more than a single ensemble, the membership fee for the first ensemble is $750 and the membership fee for additional ensembles is $300 each.
Please make checks out to RMPA and mail them to:
Rocky Mountain Percussion Association
PO Box 33786
Northglenn, CO 80233
- Ability to participate in all RMPA competitions during the 2014 competitive season.
- Seven (7) Passes for Staff, Parents or Assistants.
- Two (2) Parking Passes for truck/trailer parking at each 2014 RMPA competition.
- Ensembles participating in the March 15, 2014 WGI Denver Regional will receive a $200 reimbursement of their WGI entry fee.
- Electronic copy of 2014 WGI Adjudication Manual & Rules.
Late Registration Fee
For registrations received after January 18th, ensembles will be charged a late fee of $100.
Any schedule adjustments will be due from the ensemble point-of-contact by February 8th.
Ensembles cancelling their participation in an RMPA competition less than 14 days prior to a competition are subject to a penalty of $100, to be paid to RMPA prior to the ensemble competing in their next scheduled RMPA competition. Non-payment will result in the ensemble being ineligible for participation in subsequent RMPA contests. This fee applies to cancellations by any ensemble for any reason. A portion of the cancellation fee will be provided by RMPA to the host school to compensate them for lost revenues.